Restocking a CZ452?

moor man

I would like to try adapting a pcp air rifle stock for my .22CZ 16"452. Has any one had experience with this? I want to source a suitable donor stock that wont require too much messing with. There are plenty of cheap 2nd hand stocks on flea bay, if anyone has advice or tips would be appreciated before I begin. I intend to bed the action and dont want to spend a fortune on it, cheers, MM

I would like to try adapting a pcp air rifle stock for my .22CZ 16"452. Has any one had experience with this? I want to source a suitable donor stock that wont require too much messing with. There are plenty of cheap 2nd hand stocks on flea bay, if anyone has advice or tips would be appreciated before I begin. I intend to bed the action and dont want to spend a fortune on it, cheers, MM

Depends on what you class as a fortune my boyds stock was only £130 from America and that includes custom charges, not got a clue about adapting an air rifle one though sorry. Good luck :good:

try this one :--- Item number: 230818296079

I used to have a VOER .22lr very similar to cz452

Just read you want a pcp stock, is that one with thumb hole??

is your stock knackered or are you just messing?

This one wont be far away Item number: 300734821177

I`m retired with time on my hands Item number: 230819469129

Edited by malantone

thanks for replies, watching a couple of stocks on ebay already, just wondered if anyone had experience of adapting a stock for CZ452/give me a heads up on likely problems. Thanks malantone, am watching those items, cheap at the moment! Nothing particularly wrong with my present stock, just fancied a change (thumbhole or custom). V happy with the action, accurate and compact.