Feeder Springs

Cheapest place to get feeder springs from? Also badger spikes for them or if anyone got a batch they dont want?!?!

Cheers

You dont necessarily want cheapest as you usually get what you pay for **** spot welding etc. I can recommend Sycons adjustable spring with metal base !!

Cheapest is not always best, we got some cheap chinese ones and the springs snap off at the weld, dropping the contents of the drum in a heap on the floor. I would find the extra and buy some good quality ones from Sycon or somewhere similar

got some used springs about ten for nowt but unless your up this neck of the woods at some time you can collect them .if you got to make a special trip for them then it will be cheaper to buy new

Edited by scutt

throw the springs away and convert to wright feeders, no problems with badgers, don't need to change them every year, don't normally block and the birds take to them real easy, enlarge the spring hole and drop the wright in, pop a couple of rivets in to save sqizzers pushing them in and chewing the plastic when the drum is empty and i see no reason why they won't do 10 years or more :good: