SxS recomendations 3inch single trigger

THE GRIFF

After a couple of years getting into shotguns properly I am in a bit of a dilemma.

Over the past 2 years I have swapped from a sxs to a o/u and back to a sxs again.

The sxs I currently have is a double trigger Belgian 3 inch chamber, it has a bit of pitting on the barrel and a few marks in the barrel.

I am in 2 minds wether to spend a bit of money on tarting it up or wether to just get a different gun. I would really like a single trigger sxs rather than the double trigger but need it to fire 3 inch cartridges, not 3.5 inch the guns are too heavy.

I have looked at the Winchester 23, has anyone got one of these and how do you find it?

Is there any other single trigger 3 inch sxs that anyone can recomend?

Also, what are people's opinions on multichoke sxs shotguns, as there seems to be a couple popping up second hand and new.

I only own double trigger SxS's Would not even think about a single trigger. Much better when out rough shooting as you can have two different loads and not have to mess about with barrel selectors. The only down side is when the going gets fast you can sometimes forget which trigger you have pulled :oops: this is where a hammer gun can come in handy. But thats just my view :D

I own a aya no 2 single trigger non-selective 12 g sxs,I have used it for driven and walk up game shooting and I love it.

I was lucky to buy this last year from a gun room in my area and I've been told the non-selective is quite rare and much better that the selective gun from a point of view of reliability.