Bipods

john m

Have a look on dealextreme.com, got some very good deals on bipods and in my opinion better than harris and half the price, the one here is a quick release, I have one on my hw100 and its the nutz! :good:http://www.dealextreme.com/p/27cm-universal-stainless-steel-rifle-bipod-for-rifles-universal-mount-26217?item=2

DITTO.......

I also have these on both of my rifles. They are sturdy, well made, easy to fit, are quick release, adjustable height and have 'swivel action'. Had them for a while now and I must say that they wear very well - excellent buy!

:good:

DITTO.......

I also have these on both of my rifles. They are sturdy, well made, easy to fit, are quick release, adjustable height and have 'swivel action'. Had them for a while now and I must say that they wear very well - excellent buy!

:good:

I believe it was you good sir that sent me in this direction, I have never looked back :good: Thank you for the advice :good: :good: :good: :good:

Have a look on dealextreme.com, got some very good deals on bipods and in my opinion better than harris and half the price, the one here is a quick release, I have one on my hw100 and its the nutz! :good:http://www.dealextreme.com/p/27cm-universal-stainless-steel-rifle-bipod-for-rifles-universal-mount-26217?item=2

This link didn't work on my 'Droid device the first time I tried it. I then posted the "Versapod" suggestion. I've just retried the link and - waddaya know? - it's a Versapod clone.

In actual fact, I have a *real* Versapod and a Buffalo River clone. I can't really fault either of 'em. They also fit each other's attachment.

Do the Deal Extreme ones fit the Versapod / Buffalo River stuff, I wonder?

Regards,

Mark.

Hello

I have a BSA Ultra can anyone recomend a bipod that is easily detachable for storage.

John

I have a bipod that fits on any gun with a front stud fitted its very good. :yes:

But i find that it hardly gets used and the weight it adds to the gun that`s fitted with a big scope for roaming around the woods it makes the gun heavy. :yes:

I prefer to use a shooting bag nice and light and no damage to the gun and silent. :good:

But its Horses for courses its what suits you and what your used to. :hmm:

HAPPY. :shoot::shoot::shoot:

I've only one "Harris" bipod and it's a clone, not a *real* one. The OP says that he wants an *easily* detachable 'pod. Can someone tell me how easy it is to attach a *real* Harris? My clone is a right royal pain in the bottom. I always end up fiddling and faffing when I want to fix it on.

The Versapod - and it's clone - are *really* quick to attach and detach. Before posting this, I gave it a quick test and I reckon I can afix a Versapod-type bipod in well under a second; detaching is even quicker.

So, are real Harris' a lot better than my (Buffalo River) clone or is it that other shooters are just a lot more dexterous than me? How accurate have the Chinese* cloned the Harris? (I hear a tale that the Chinese copied the Winchester 1897 shotgun but, unfortunately, copied a *worn-out* '97. Apparantly, they made a good job of it...)

Regards,

Mark.

* http://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2012/06/07

Edited by ChAoS