Camo kit

Time to get down to aldi's they have got thier camo 'T' shirts, trousers, fleeces and tops all at £10.00 a shot.Good value and most of thier stuff is faily good. just got pack of 2 t shirts and a hooded top they are as stiff as a board so the boss will have to get them washed , these should do me a season in the field!!!!!!!!!

Martin.

I just picked up the fishing bag, which is excellent for cartridges etc. I bought one last year, but this will be put away, probably for a few years, until the other one packs in. The latest one has a different bottom to it,mainly that it's more firmer than last years.

Well worth the £9.99. Check when buying though,as there may be two scan labels on it. One says 'Fishing Rod bag,and if scanned,you'll be charged £15.99, as I was this morning, until I pointed out the error.

just been to aldi, picked up a pack of 2 t shirts for £6-99, they are not over thick, but then i have got what i paid for. Looking at the packaging when i got home i noticed they were made in bangladesh, i wonder what the poor workers were paid to make them. :(