Another night, another fox

BangBangNik

Went out with pg123 again last night in our bid to keep a check on the fox's on our shoot. Same script as last week only this time I really didn't expect to see anything after our good luck last week. But what do you know another fox showed itself in the exact same spot as last time. We now stand at two nights out and two fox's. Very happy with the out come.

6bcbd51c.jpg

Another good nights work there Nik!

Well done mate! :good: :good: :good:

No No Pete. Nik didn't do any work..... I called it in, I climbed over the fence and ditch to retrieve the dam thing, I even had to carry it back to the car for him.

Nik just shows up and pulls the trigger then pauses for the photo at the end :lol: :lol:

No No Pete. Nik didn't do any work..... I called it in, I climbed over the fence and ditch to retrieve the dam thing, I even had to carry it back to the car for him.

Nik just shows up and pulls the trigger then pauses for the photo at the end :lol: :lol:

Ahhh, I see! :yes:

That's very thoughtful and good natured of you to do all of that and save Nik having to do all the hard work like that,what a great mate you must be! :friends:

Didn't he ask you to stuff and mount it for him too? :lol::rolleyes::lol:

All great leaders know how to delegate the less enviable tasks to their underlings :lol:

You would think that, but today he even bought me breakfast

Crikey Nik, buying you breakfast as well as retrieving for you, what a top man! :good:

The next thing on the training list must be to have him calling you "Master"! :lol: :lol: :lol: