fed up nobody wants to play out

How did you get away with that one Tony? Babe is a pig. :whistling:

dunno Dave shame i get more comments about war films and snipers nest than i do about some 1 going lamping foxes might start my own knitting club up sure a few bell e*** wood join off here and pay 50 quid if i chuck in how to build a pigeon hide in with that lol and i might let them watch "enemy at the gate class war film "

Edited by swiss.tony

dunno Dave shame i get more comments about war films and snipers nest than i do about some 1 going lamping foxes might start my own knitting club up sure a few bell e*** wood join off here and pay 50 quid if i chuck in how to build a pigeon hide in with that lol and i might let them watch "enemy at the gate class war film "

Oh dear, you've really got one on today :blush:

Grants is £17 a litre in ASDA. That should sort it with a bottle of coke. :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's what happens when your circle of friends includes people who like to make the comparison between war and sporting shooting. running around in the night with a torch mounted to your .22 pretending to be SAS. me and fister dont plan to tell people off. its just most people have a sub conscious ' nut job' radar. and the participants in this thread set alarm bells ringing.

that's what happens when your circle of friends includes people who like to make the comparison between war and sporting shooting. running around in the night with a torch mounted to your .22 pretending to be SAS. me and fister dont plan to tell people off. its just most people have a sub conscious ' nut job' radar. and the participants in this thread set alarm bells ringing.

As a posting member I will say welcome to the club pal :good:

Hey, I used to do that ......................................................... :yahoo:

was 12 at the time :whistling: I can still remember my Johnny Seven. :yp:

sorry it should say some participants and its not the sort of club i want to be part of.

Take it this is another little dig at me, as for making comparisons between war films and shooting cant you accept it was meant to be off the cuff light hearted humour or are you really that serious, as for running around with a torch and a .22 i can assure you i dont run anywhere

what a bitchy thread this has turned out to be think you all need too chill and get laid dont think ill ask again too much hassle

Ha ha is this a new and improved tony ?

Ye same here pal I work contys so it's 12 hour days / nights if I am available I would be up for it :good: