fed up nobody wants to play out

offer closed im board of waiting think ill put a offer in job center for a little slave to be my best mate and come lamping with me i just carn"t seam to get the staff

any 1 free tonight for sum fox bashing tonight east Yorkshire hurry up lady's must be able to lamp Muppet"s need not apply i no its short notice preferably some one with foxing experience and fac iv got every thing else

Edited by swiss.tony

tony you should have pm me yesterday iv been doing some overtime and only just got in other wise i would have come out and shown you how to go on mate

PS fishings not as much fun as shooting lol

im quite sure i no how to go on mate its only my 24th year at it just thought some 1 might be free but never mind off pub instead

offer now closed unlucky me ........lucky foxes lest they will see tommro

Edited by swiss.tony

Maybe staying in to watch some more war films for some more 'choice' words. Or maybe watching some gangsta films and the next fox caught in the 'hood' will get a 'cap in the ***'

do you and fister come as a double act for partys and such like :hmm:, if you can both juggle i may have a booking.

thought this was a shooting forum not a dating site :shifty:

now now if she wants to play with me down them dark lanes no need to get jealous cocker and fister will makeing plans on how to tell you off and take all your war films and action men from you lol

Edited by swiss.tony