Do I smell or something?????

Guest jonrms

:good: hmm asking that metaphorically of course.

The reason is.. there are so many people saying they dont have many places to shoot etc.. I asked if anyone was near by to me and had land and wanted a day out in a differant area... and no one replyed...

Then decided about the trips etc in the back of mags... again no one replyed.

I got to ask.. do people just not read the meet up section much... or is there really no one who shoots a .22 rifle and is in the yorkshire area....

or has no one even thought of having a PW day or trip out???

;) Oh well my insecure rant is over!

lol! :lol:

:good: hmm asking that metaphorically of course.

The reason is.. there are so many people saying they dont have many places to shoot etc.. I asked if anyone was near by to me and had land and wanted a day out in a differant area... and no one replyed...

Then decided about the trips etc in the back of mags... again no one replyed.

I got to ask.. do people just not read the meet up section much... or is there really no one who shoots a .22 rifle and is in the yorkshire area....

or has no one even thought of having a PW day or trip out???

;) Oh well my insecure rant is over!

lol! :lol:

I'd be very interested in meeting for a shoot in South East. Perhaps you Northerners ain't so social.

:lol::):) us northerners.. LMAO.. ( I am american ) oops thats worse!!!!! ****

:):):)

Oh.....so you do smell :good:;):lol:

I was waiting for that.. and seeing you on the forum tonight made me think... (which I should have bet money on) that you would comment..

lmao

Jonrms,

Sorry mate i didn,t see the post in "meet up".

I will take pity on you and meet up somewhere LOL

I shoot .22 rimmy+12 g shotty and live nearby.

Even if you are a foreigner :lol::lol::)

Cheers Sutty :good:

PM me

LMAO will send you a pm..

****........................... ;)

i think you will find its down to the number of members in your area who have free time, or are intrested enough in meeting up.

In the south east we have a good collection of members (ever increasing) who are meeting up, but it requires someone to actually organise something for the area, and you will find after that point it snow balls.

When it comes to meeting up with individual members, i have found that very much comes down to people wanting to keep their land to themselves. There are far too many people who have had shooters who'm were initially invited onto their land, invite themselves on there without the other shooter present (i am not reffering to experiances on this forum before people start pointing fingers)

For this reason you may well find your best bet is to start with a meet up at a rifle club (airgun or FAC) or maybe a clay ground, and then if you get along with members i am sure other shooting opertunities will arise.

Nick

I agree with that... I think we should have reps in each area.. but that will go on the suggestion forum bit.

anyway if anyone wants to go to bransburton clay pigeon grounds let me know.

so suggestion taken on board.

cheers again oh wise one.... lol