Davyo

Any body got one Quadzila 325e.Thinking of purchasing one new. £3150.00, Have been looking on ebay for a quad (2 + 4 wheel selectable) but the same old story, when you get there they're the usual tat.This Quadzilla looks ok on paper and seen some reviews on Youtube.Any feedback would be greatly appriciated.

Dave

We have a company in leicester that do them every time i pop past they have a new model out they are chines look nice but how long they will last i have know idea. i have a little chines quad bike which i rebuilt once that dies i will go for something a Honda, your money your choice but i would be thinking what you will be using it for and then think is it worth spending a little bit more and then it lasting a longer time sorry if this dosn't help

I would go for the more well known, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki etc.

Mine are used and abused on a mountain farm doing all kinds of work,

and get one with a bit more power than you think you need, that way

you are not flogging it to death.

Thanks mate,

Thinking that my self (might end up costing me more in the long run), just been advised of Daltons ATV's in Wales, fully serviced Honda Foremans ect ,aroud what i want to pay(2nd hand).Just had a look on their site,gona give them a call on Monday.

Thanks

Dave

Edited by Davyo

• 2 weeks later...