3 out of 5 on stuble

james_falconry1

Just a few pics of a trip out on my farm after harvest. We starting friday morning blowing in the rape on standing corn, combining from 10 and finished the 400acres with 200 subsoiled and driled by 10pm, using 2 Class combines with 35ft headers. So couldnt pass up a trip on the stuble.

Although i forgot my mod (very stupid) so had to use mates rifles .22-250 instead of my.223 broke the lamp and had to bodge another with diff conectors onto mine we came out with 3 foxes and 2 misses. My fault being over adventerous. Picked two ont he spot and the third next day just in some brambles but only adrenaline coud have taken it in.

attachment=69953:foxbox.jpg]

post-1747-0-49509600-1347322260_thumb.jpg

post-1747-0-54138200-1347322007_thumb.jpg

Edited by james_falconry1

well done lads.you cant beat a good night out fox bashing.the next day when your eyes are like wee holes in snow you know you ave had a good do.ps i once went out and forgot mi bolt. and another time mi amo. and ive done more bodgey wire conecting in the middle of the night than a electrition on over time..

Edited by simon6ppc