Pigeons / Rabbit shooting wanted in Warwickshire

Hello All,

Firstly, thanks to everyone for the great advice I’ve found on here so far – I’ve learnt loads from just trawling the forums – it’s all good stuff!

Now, about me: I’m an ex infantry officer (1st Bn The Yorkshire Regiment) who has come back to the real world and got a job in Birmingham. As a result, I’ve recently moved to Warwickshire (near Henley-In-Arden) and now I’ve sorted out the house, I’m looking to get back into shooting.

In short, I thought I’d post on the off chance that someone has a few fields that they could do with a hand on. I am an early riser, so can do a few hours first thing or in the early evening. In addition, I can think of no better way of spending my weekends than sat in a hide waiting for the critters to come knocking…

I am a full member of the BASC, hold a shotgun certificate and also have a silenced PCP for rabbits …

Also, although I’ll never be able to shoot game, I’d love to have a crack at some beating, so if anyone knows of a shoot in or around Stratford-Upon-Avon who could do with an extra pair of legs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers all.

Jim