what would you do

pigeon pete

I'm not a hater of you, but if I was caught driving whilst eating I would accept the punishment.The simple fact of this is that as I said earlier, the policeman in question was not caught in the act except by you and you failed to report the incident.

If it really bothers you that much, why didn't you report it?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a hater of you, but if I was caught driving whilst eating I would accept the punishment.The simple fact of this is that as I said earlier, the policeman in question was not caught in the act except by you and you failed to report the incident.

If it really bothers you that much, why didn't you report it?

i couldent be bothered as it would take to much tax payers money and it would of bee thrown out as he is a police man ,i just wanted to see what others thought of it all and i do like a good debate ,

I am sorry PP,

But you realy need to sort your self out. I am not being smart, I am being sensible and hope to god that you have not been issued a FAC. If you have I would be quiet about it, becaue I admit I am not an expert but you do not in my eyes desreve to be an FAC holder

could you tell me why i should not be issued with a FAC , i would just like to remind you iam a none threat to the public and anything in writing is a legal document ??

i couldent be bothered as it would take to much tax payers money and it would of bee thrown out as he is a police man ,i just wanted to see what others thought of it all and i do like a good debate ,

So, at the end of the day it was something that wasn't really bothering about but you felt it necessary to debate for 4 pages on here?

i put up the first comment and the rest followed ,ive just answered to the rest ,this is what a forum is for ?

sorry forgot to say i was well pealed off with it the first few days ,and as people post there thoughts on here i thought it would de good to see what members thought

Trolltastic :good: BB

are you calling me a troll ?

I'll offer 3/1 this is locked by five pages, 5/1 it gets past that.

So, at the end of the day it was something that wasn't really bothering about but you felt it necessary to debate for 4 pages on here?

Five pages would be good odds,

Oops that's five, is 5/1 still on?

Edited by welsh1