Moonlight flight

wildfowler.250

Below the HWM I tend to go regardless of the cloud cover. As I live 20 miles from the estuary I usually go for an evening flight and see what develops with the moon. Occasionally it all comes together but more often than not I just end up returning home later than I usually would.

Inland locally I do tend to drift down to the flood meadows when the moons up and see what develops with the conditions. again sometimes it comes together some times it doesn't. The difference being that I can be home in under two minutes if its obvious its not going to come right

Edited by Reabrook

If I've planned to go out for moon, I go out regardless of cloud cover, as I tend to go before dark anyway. So im happy even if I only get an hours shooting at dusk.

Exactly as I said before, went out tonight regardless of the weather forecast, and I left at 21:00 as there was not a cloud in the sky :lol: I bagged a left and right gadwall though, well chuffed :good:

2202B7BA-750F-4835-8841-5998BBC9BC49-8628-0000051039251275.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality, (out of focus phone camera) :(

Edited by Wildfowler12