Good value basic AR 15

Livefast123

Hopefully I should be in the position to be able to treat myself to an AR15 next week for target shooting and the very very occasional fox that bothers my uncles puppies. I'm not going to be shooting out to long distance, in fact I would be very suprised if I exceeded 200m on the ranges I have around me. I will be mostly using it for trail boss downloaded .223s at my local for fun.

I've will have a budget of around £1000 to spend on a new rifle, what firms out there offer a basic AR15 for around that price that are decent quality etc. I have looked at:-

SGC Classic

Spikes Tactical LE

Edited by Livefast123

Yeah I was following that thread with interest as I also have a slot for a 9mm lever release..........I've been told that customer service at SGC is not their strong point but they seem to build good rifles and none of my friends 9mm have blown up so i'm stuck on the fence at the moment.

I was just wondering if anyone knows any other decent manufacturers that make an AR15 around my price point. I've tried to get in touch with Bradley Arms as I love their M4 CQB but have failed so far!