lurcher pup free to good home.

chris o

Hi guys was at pheasant shoot today when game keeper asked me to look after and find a new home for the pup. He found it ditched on the road next to our syndicate.

He told me he thinks its part saluki part bull grey hound. He is mainly white with a bluey grey markings he made a guess of about 11-15 week old. He is lovely and playful. Wormed by me today and needs fattening up a bit.

I would keep him my self but with living in a flat and his crying I dont really want or afford any complaints off the nieghbours going back to the landlord. Can anyone offer this lovely boy a good home? Please contact me. Sorry no pics as only have my phone.

Thanks chris.

Has the dog been reported to the Police/Stolen Dog Organisations? Could be somebody's upset at having their pup stolen. Similar situation happened near my home, 2 pups abandoned on busy road, one got run over the other ok. It seems if they can't sell a stolen dog quickly, they just get rid.

I am in skelmersdale the keeper rang the police gave discription of the pup but no joy nothing reported and he had at the vets a few days before to make sure he was ok other then being under weight he is fine but no chip. He is eating good now and slowly putting weight back on. But he still here. Just wormed him aswell.