S410 silencer/moderator

leeboy

I've been shooting an AA S410k for about 3 years. I really rate the gun its performed fantastically. When I bought it I also bought the AA silencer to go with it. I was told that this was about the best at the time. I think the silencer works well and the gun is pretty quiet but I would like it to be quieter. Is there a better silencer available ?

Also is there anything I can do to deaden the sound of the hammer ? I intend holding on to this rifle and dont mind spending some money on customising and making it as quiet and consistant as possible.

I'm open to all suggestions. (polite ones :good: )

Leeboy

leeboy,

I also braught a AAS410k About 3yrs ago and I am verry pleased with its performance, :D

I have got the Air Arms silencer on mine and to be honest with you mate I dont think you will get much Quieter than they are, :/

why do you need it to be Quieter any way. :lol:

I had a look at the new model AAS410 at the midland game fare at the weekend. looks verry nice :D

Im just applying for my FAC, so if I get it Im going to get the new model in the extra fac, :good:

but I wont be parting with my standard S410K :D

kipper

performance, :D

I have got the Air Arms silencer on mine and to be honest with you mate I dont think you will get much Quieter than they are, :good:

why do you need it to be Quieter any way. :/

the AA silencer does the job, but thats all it does for the price of it, you would imagine it to be about the best there is unfortunatly its not :D

The best silencer i have experianced out there at the moment is the HW silencer, though you may find you need to get a 1/2unf adaptor for it, but for the price you wont belive the difference it makes!

failing that logun.

the air arms is good becasue it slips straight on (wonder if the designed the rifle with this in mind?:lol:?)

get yourself to a club and find out whats out there, clubs are so much more than just a place to shoot your rifle.

ROB :D

never mind your silencer Lee, when are we going lamping?

Ah Klaus thought you might turn up sooner or later ! forcast for this week is rain and more rain as far as I know. Could try the golf course at the wkend or early next week and I'll show ya how its done !

Leeboy :good::lol: