Help Needed

stevie1967

Hi guy's

I posted on here last month, asking for any advice on how to get into wildfowling as it's something i have never done seriously before, i received some useful info about BASC and their wildfowling permit scheme, so i followed that advice and recently recieved all the relevant info for me to digest. I intend to walk before i can run and visit a club or two through the permit scheme and try it out first, so i am now seeking advice on which clubs to approach that will offer me the best help and andvice. I have no intention on joining a club this season until i have tried the sport first and learned as much as possible about as many aspects of it as i can.

I live in Barnsley South Yorkshire so anyone that is a member of any of the east coast clubs and that could help i would extremely grateful.

Thanks again,

Steve.

Try scolopax off here he has something do with a fowling club up your end and sells permits to sunk island aswell for 50 quid. Think it has something to do with the humber. But he is prob the best one to speak to and will help or point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps pal and good luck

Thanks very much guys, thats exactly what i intend to spaniel, i don't mind paying for a morning or weekend permit, just to tag along with someone experienced to show me the ropes, leaving the gun at home if i have to, and the humber or south lincs are probably the closest to me chris so i will try what you have suggested, but i don't mind travelling further if someone can offer me good advice.

Thanks.

Thanks very much guys, thats exactly what i intend to spaniel, i don't mind paying for a morning or weekend permit, just to tag along with someone experienced to show me the ropes, leaving the gun at home if i have to, and the humber or south lincs are probably the closest to me chris so i will try what you have suggested, but i don't mind travelling further if someone can offer me good advice.

Thanks.

How did you get on?