FORD SIERRA GHIA 4X4 1989

crossy 666

Its a long shot but you never no FORD SIERRA GHIA 4X4 1989 (£650)

1989 BLACK FORD SIERRA 2.9 4X4 GHIA ES

I brought the car from some one last week who had all good intetions but didnt look in to the insurance first (if you are young please check first)

beautiful ford sierra estate.

This is NOT a minta there is some cosmetics needed to the drivers door and rear arch as rust bubbles have appeared. and some work needed. it is 23 years old after all, NOT a show car.

it has tax untill the end of december and mot untill the end of july.

I have the v5 and two keys.

im sure theyd still be purchased today if they was still in production as this was a top quality car in its day.

all the extras, electric windows, big comfy reclining seats, headlight wipers, spot lights,

power steering, disk brakes front and back.

being an estate there is lots of room once the seats are folded down.

rear boot lock needs attention as only opens from the inside via lever and not outside via key.

any questions please call 07743788679 anytime (no witheld numbers please)

can be viewed (recomended) anytime after 6:30pm weekdays or anytime at the weekend

2 miles from junction 10 m42.

Alot of car for little money.

cash on collection.

thanks.

I had a 1989 Sierra XR 4x4 2.9 hatchback for a couple of years and it was one of the most capable cars I've had, equally at home lugging the caravan or being ragged about when the mood took me. A German built car and far superior in quality to our works Sierra pool cars. I traded it in for a Range Rover but that's another story. I hope you manage to sell it OK.