I done it, im getting a Lanby :)

dazzyboi

Im really glad i made the choice now :yes:

Woop woop, just hope the authorities hurry up with my licence now!

It will take them anything from 4 weeks to 12 weeks the gun in question is imported by G.M.K who also imports Franchi stotguns I have been using a Lanber 28" sporter the last Ten years and in my opinion they are a well made great all rounder.

Im really glad i made the choice now ;)

Woop woop, just hope the authorities hurry up with my licence now!

It will take them anything from 4 weeks to 12 weeks the gun in question is imported by G.M.K who also imports Franchi stotguns I have been using a Lanber 28" sporter the last Ten years and in my opinion they are a well made great all rounder.

They have the gun in the shop now so no waiting :yes:

Iv just put the deposit down cos they are holding it for me until my licence comes through.

Good choice buddy, I was hoping you'd pick that one in the end! Let me know what it shoots like when you've used it a few times.

I called the shop and ordered mine today as well dazzi............

Lanber Sporting Deulx, 28", M.C. Left hander...................£635.

Will be here by thursday...............Like you, Im just waiting for a bit of paper................

Greater Manchester seem to be on the ball, had my "visit" within 10 days of me sending the application off.....

Just need to come around and check the cabinet and then he said, depending on how quick they are he might be able to bring it with him, if not, it will be about 10 days before its thru the post...

Im just hoping that he will bring it with him....still waiting for a shout back for when he will come around...

Good choice buddy, I was hoping you'd pick that one in the end! Let me know what it shoots like when you've used it a few times.

I called the shop and ordered mine today as well dazzi............

Lanber Sporting Deulx, 28", M.C. Left hander...................£635.

Will be here by thursday...............Like you, Im just waiting for a bit of paper................

Greater Manchester seem to be on the ball, had my "visit" within 10 days of me sending the application off.....

Just need to come around and check the cabinet and then he said, depending on how quick they are he might be able to bring it with him, if not, it will be about 10 days before its thru the post...

Im just hoping that he will bring it with him....still waiting for a shout back for when he will come around...

30" Lanber field :yes: multichoke!

Payed £490 in the end because it didnt come with a box, rrp is about 560 i think.

Gwent police (our local authority) have been hit hard with the clamping down on guns. Some people have taken upto 6 months, luckly its going abit quicker these days, i sent mine off on the 1st sept and i phoned them last week, they said i should have a home visit within the next week or 2. Cabinet all ready to go.

They key is to keep pestering them with phone calls and maybe a letter of complaint.

Would be a bit on the cautious side with the letter, would find that giving them a call once per week might be better.

Called my guy today..........Coming round again on thursday to check cabinet..................dont think he will have the cert with him though...........

WOuld be GREAT if he has though, gun arrives thursday, could pick it up friday.........have a day booked at the clay ground sunday.......would just LOVE to have the gun for then....

Would be a bit on the cautious side with the letter, would find that giving them a call once per week might be better.

Called my guy today..........Coming round again on thursday to check cabinet..................dont think he will have the cert with him though...........

WOuld be GREAT if he has though, gun arrives thursday, could pick it up friday.........have a day booked at the clay ground sunday.......would just LOVE to have the gun for then....

Nah i wasnt going to do the letter, was just saying it might be helpful, in my case it wouldnt be any good because they do stress everytime i call them that it could take upto 6 months, so writing a letter complaining i been waiting a month wouldnt get me very far!!

On the other hand i phoned them up today and i got a Home visit @ 8am on Wednesday 11th October just before i goto work :blush:

2 weeks to wait :good:

Right decision mate :D especially at that price - it should see you right for a good few years. Let us know how you get on with it.

I will mate :lol: I cant wait to get it home and try it out

Dazzi................guess what...................... :P:P:D

Your five shells behind me dazzi.................be about a hundred and fifty by sunday.....

Gun just needs a bit of "working" in as its a bit stiff when opening and closing....

Not hit owt yet...............but there is time................hoping to get out tomorrow morning before "family" time...but dont think it will be likely............was p1ssing down round my area today, not much about...