Clay shooting at the Crazy Bear Stadhampton Oxfordshire

Oxfordshooter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in for this,need some practice for beaters day.as long as no one dies and Its not raining should be better than the failed Bucks not so massive meet lol.

Oh I to will be in a 4x4 and wearing green weillies

atb Jim

I remember that. Is was a little inconsiderate of the farmer dying that close the our meeting.

Hi Guys, It seems to me that it is going to be a pretty big PW group of shooters. Victoria and I are happy to drop out as we are really, really new at this and don't want to cramp your style or mess up what is bound to be a nice shoot.

Don't be daft. It makes more sense you coming along, no pressure and with people that have all been in the same boat as you. You may even pick up some tips (but probably just bad habits).

Don't be shy - come out to play!

Don't be shy - come out to play!

Thanks for that HuffHuff, we appreciate your patience!

Victoria is under pressure that day as she will have a new gun slip and cartridge bag (it's her birthday). What better thing to do on your Birthday. Looking forward to it already.

We are at Sporting Targets all day this Friday and still have to decide where to shoot over the weekend. Decisions, decision!

Thanks for that HuffHuff, we appreciate your patience!

Victoria is under pressure that day as she will have a new gun slip and cartridge bag (it's her birthday). What better thing to do on your Birthday. Looking forward to it already.

We are at Sporting Targets all day this Friday and still have to decide where to shoot over the weekend. Decisions, decision!

You are lucky (or unlucky?!?!) to have a partner so willing to come along with you ;)