Sportplast Foldable Crow Decoys

kaunda

Many years ago I obtained a dozen or so of the above from Ralph Clark,Leicester (now ceased trading).These are still going strong,though a few carry shot holes and have proved first class,light,foldable,3-D,non - shine,staked etc.They are advertized on the Sportplast website as Item " SFTO 750 Standing Foldable Crow Decoys" but attempts to find a UK retailer ( including Uttings) have failed and e-mails to Sportplast Customer Services go unserviced.

Anyone any idea where they might be found within our shores ?

If these are the "easy fold" decoys, i believe the pigeon are still available but the crow is discontinued. I still use both to good effect. I did buy some crow from another member a while ago to add to the ones i already had. A gunshop owner i questioned about the non availability of the crow seemed to think drop in demand due to close seasons being implemented in europe on the crow led to demand falling and they were discontinued.

Like you say, a good decoy for many reasons. If you should find a supplier please let me know.

30-6

Many thanks,I too used the foldable pigeons but found they cracked and became discoloured very easily.

I will try to contact Sportplast Italy again,the crows are still advertized in their current catalogue,the demand from " Europe "

may have diminished but I would like to think that UK could provide a viable market.

Thanks again,wishing you Straight Powder !!!