Hornady 17 hmr ammo, thumbs up.

Down South

I was out last night shooting bunnies. Took the .22 and HMR to be on the safe side. I set up in the farm yard and drove into the first field. I scanned the field to be presented with 3 pairs of eyes in various areas (edit: foxes). 10 minutes later the Sako quad Hornady 17 gr balistic tip proved to be a lethal combo, twice. First a 65 yrds paced. Shot between the eyes, no exit but loads of blood from ears and mouth, instant kill. The next a bit further out, and at an angle, could only see one eye so used that as my target. Instant kill and the only sign of damage was a missing eye and socket. I like this ammo! Don't ask to see pics as I don't take them, sorry.

I was out last night shooting bunnies. Took the .22 and HMR to be on the safe side. I set up in the farm yard and drove into the first field. I scanned the field to be presented with 3 pairs of eyes in various areas. 10 minutes later the Sako quad Hornady 17 gr balistic tip proved to be a lethal combo, twice. First a 65 yrds paced. Shot between the eyes, no exit but loads of blood from ears and mouth, instant kill. The next a bit further out, and at an angle, could only see one eye so used that as my target. Instant kill and the only sign of damage was a missing eye and socket. I like this ammo! Don't ask to see pics as I don't take them, sorry.

Sounds good. Ive just bought 350 hornadys for my cz . Been using 17 grain cci hollow points and although a good round ive had a few cases of the round going straight through mr buggs even at 100yds+ :D