Help needed field sports folk

oman

Hi all as part of my university course I have been given the task of designing a website that will appeal to a target market. Being a mad field sports enthusiast My target market is going to be field sports and country pursuits and I am doing some research into possible ideas for the website. I aim to provide a service that would be useful to people involved in field sports. I have got two ideas that I would like to do some research on first to see what people's ideas and thoughts are on them.

Idea 1 - A website that is not only useful for people involved in field sports but for farmers and landowners who are need of someone to deal with vermin control. This will be a website that will be free to use and will put field sports enthusiasts in contact with farmers/landowners in there local area who are having some problems.

Idea 2 - This idea is a sort of a guns on pegs for the average shooting, field sports person who wants to experience something different. The general idea would be to have a swap shop theme. So that say a DIY syndicate can swap a days shooting at their shoot for a day at another shoot and it would cost very little or nothing at all as both parties are getting something in return.

At the present moment I am only getting some ideas together before I get stuck in and start to push on with my plans. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all as part of my university course I have been given the task of designing a website that will appeal to a target market. Being a mad field sports enthusiast My target market is going to be field sports and country pursuits and I am doing some research into possible ideas for the website. I aim to provide a service that would be useful to people involved in field sports. I have got two ideas that I would like to do some research on first to see what people's ideas and thoughts are on them.

Idea 1 - A website that is not only useful for people involved in field sports but for farmers and landowners who are need of someone to deal with vermin control. This will be a website that will be free to use and will put field sports enthusiasts in contact with farmers/landowners in there local area who are having some problems.

Idea 2 - This idea is a sort of a guns on pegs for the average shooting, field sports person who wants to experience something different. The general idea would be to have a swap shop theme. So that say a DIY syndicate can swap a days shooting at their shoot for a day at another shoot and it would cost very little or nothing at all as both parties are getting something in return.

At the present moment I am only getting some ideas together before I get stuck in and start to push on with my plans. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Idea 1 - good idea. I believe there is a scheme like that in Ireland, where farmers in need of pest control can get in touch with shooters. A similar scheme in Britain would be extremely useful.

Idea 2 - unsure.

Idea 1 with a public information section to counter the deceitful propaganda on antis. A truth page, if you like, to educate the ignorant majority who are easy prey to groups like Animal Aid preferably designed in some way so that the site appears on the first page of search engines when "conservation", "wildlife protection" etc is typed in.