The great escape

dibbz2000

Went out to feed my ferts tonight bout 7ish, and to my complete horror they wernt in the cage.... Upon closer inspection, a hole an inch wide was prised open in the mesh on one side of the court...

Picture the scene, the shed they are in is about 30 squre meters big, surronded by my garden, fields, close to a pond and a large dingle wood... and sat in the middle of the shed looking at me as if butter wouldnt melt was my biggest jill!

BUT.. after an hour serching the shed and garden no sign of sue, my smallest jill. I put the carry box out with some straw and meat in it and went in for a cuppa to calm me down, we have various cats, sheepdogs and jack russell terriers wondering about the outherside of the garden, so you can imagine my mood when I came back out to find nothing....

Another half hour searching and still nada, my hopes were fading fast, I decided to call it a night and come on these forums and ask your opinion on what the chances were of finding her in the morning or ever again, and as I got to the back door THERE SHE WAS!!!! Wondering round some old cupboards next to a log pile!!!

I cannot tell you how relieved I was, since i picked them up theyve been the best pets ive ever had and I would have been inconsolable if I didnt see either of them again!!!

Sorry for the big essay story but im over the moon at finding both unscathed :good::lol::lol::D:lol::lol::lol:

one of my fitchie jills got out and dissapeared into the wilderness, i literally didnt sleep and waited for her on the patio for hours on end, in the end she came back after 2 days in the wilderness, found her underneath her sisters hutch waiting for food :good::good::good:

cheers

flash