Charging problems

dibbz2000

Ive just been to charge my webley raider, but when I plug the nozzle in and begin to pump, air rushes back out somewhere by the nozel. It was working fine till my brother charged it yesterday, just not anymore. Anyone know what the hell he's done and how to fix it?:good:?

The gun doesnt loose pressure, it just doesnt charge as the air keep rushing back out as I take a stroke!

Not sure where you can get new ones, assume webley sell them for $$. They will be a standard size silicone rubber o-ring, if someone knows the size just buy them seperate for a fraction of the price.

Try wiping a little silicone oil on them, it penetrates them and keeps them from weathering like this.

Dibbzy

Beware of the nozzle blowing out the port at high presure, the nozzle nearly smashed my shin once :good: .

What i have done is tied a shoe lace in the middle around the back of the nozzle. Then when i come to pump up i push the nozzle in then tie the lace in a bow around the barrel before blowing up :good: . this stops the nozzle coming out & causing a nasty injury or damage to someone or something. :good:

PELTMAN

tie a bow around the barrel

PELTMAN

yes i know im miss quoting but now i have a vison of you carrying your rifle around the fields, you the profesional hunter all kitted out in your real tree gear with a nice little rifle with its cute little bow on it :good: yep things that make you go awwwwwww :blush: :blink::lol::blink::lol::blink:

ROB :lol: