help need gun

reedbradshaw

im after a second hand really cheap gas gun not to bothered about a budget ill just see what comes up in admag for instance, problem is though i dont really no what im buying so could you lot help,,,

.22 is my preferred type

has to be gas complete with divers bottle etc

has have a magazine of somesort the rotery type for instance......

so whats your thoughts any gun will do how just name a few and name some prices, ( complete with scope etc ) for me please

many thanks Reed Bradshaw

PM me or email me if you have one for sale, my email address is reedbradshaw@hotmail.com

im after a second hand really cheap gas gun not to bothered about a budget ill just see what comes up in admag for instance, problem is though i dont really no what im buying so could you lot help,,,

airm arms logun bsa etc etc i say cheap as in cheap second hand not tacky jap stuff

.22 is my preferred type

so whats your thoughts any gun will do just name a few and name some prices, ( complete with scope etc ) for me please

PM me or email me if you have one for sale, my email address is reedbradshaw@hotmail.com

.22 is my preferred type

so whats your thoughts any gun will do how just name a few and name some prices, ( complete with scope etc ) for me please

'Gas gun' do you mean CO2 or PCP?

Fill in your profile! :good:

'Gas gun' do you mean CO2 or PCP?

Fill in your profile! :good:

I might be going out ona limb here but i would assume PCP rifle as hes looking for a divers tank to go with it.

Your really going to have to give us a rough ball park figure as to how much you want to spend, second hand rifles start at around £150 and go up to around £1000not to mention all the other bits you would need.

Here is a rugh shopping list and approx prices you can expect to pay second hand:

S200 £180

mag system £30

scope £30

pump £75

or

divers bottle

12Ltr 300Bar £120

bag £10

pellets £8 (dont skimp here or you wont hit anything!)

total:

£333(with pump)

£378 (with bottle)

may also need a silencer too approx £20

Tht would be a very cheap set up, anything else would go up from there.

Though you maybe lucky and get a complete set up slightly cheaper than that :blush:

ROB :blink:

thanks a lot for the help?/

i have mail ? ? ? i havnt got any Pms regarding Airguns..

so can you charge a PCP gun with a pump rather than a gas tank ? what are the key differences? how many pumps for a tank full ? do you get more shots from a tank that has been pumped or a tank (the one on the gun ) that has been filled from another tank ?

mag system ?

whats that mean ? do you have to buy that seperate i assumed the magazine bolt action system came with the gun please help !

Hi it might be easier for you to give me a bell on either , as it looks like he advice you need is a little more confusing to read than to talk about, it would take a lot to explain and it could get confusing.

Basicaly though you can either use a high presure pump or a divers bottle to refill your rifle. A pump is approx 1 full pump (up and down) per shot. A divers bottle will last approx 10,000 shots.

and the S200 mag system is an after market item, the S200 is a single shot rifle. The S400 is sigle shot, the S410 is the factory made 10 shot model, there is no way to convert an S400 to an S410 like the S200.

Hope this helpls you out a little

ROB

Guest jonrms

could have a nice solo.... with tank... lol!

logun have a mag out.... ( i believe its out now!) mulit shot....

it has a silencer and a scope already fitted..... and a dive bottle with filling adapter....

cheap as chips.

:D