Christmas Present to myself.

deputy dog

Well lads after selling my PS3 and having one or two debts paid back to me, iv finally managed to get enough money to by myself

my new Christmas present to myself, with out dipping into my hard earned savings or wages. I opted for the IPAD 3 after a while of

deliberating what to buy myself.

Nearly always been Android for me especially with mobile phones, but this time i wanted something different to play about with.

And as my laptop is on the blink from being old, i thought the size of the IPAD would be a nice versatile option to carry about other then buying a

new bulky laptop.

So i pick it up tomorrow from Asdas as they do them there now and i get my brother inlaws 10% discount as well. So only costing £360, i still have enough

for a little drinky winky with that lads from work tonight for our Christmas get together.

I just hope they are all they are cut out to be an i dont regret buying it in a week or so.

DD

Well lads after selling my PS3 and having one or two debts paid back to me, iv finally managed to get enough money to by myself

my new Christmas present to myself, with out dipping into my hard earned savings or wages. I opted for the IPAD 3 after a while of

deliberating what to buy myself.

Nearly always been Android for me especially with mobile phones, but this time i wanted something different to play about with.

And as my laptop is on the blink from being old, i thought the size of the IPAD would be a nice versatile option to carry about other then buying a

new bulky laptop.

So i pick it up tomorrow from Asdas as they do them there now and i get my brother inlaws 10% discount as well. So only costing £360, i still have enough

for a little drinky winky with that lads from work tonight for our Christmas get together.

I just hope they are all they are cut out to be an i dont regret buying it in a week or so.

DD

its great when you flog something off for a fair price and are able to buy something new. I just flogged my luxury 8 year old recliner chair for a fair price and bought a roberts istream 63i plus a brand new tub chair. Its a nice feeling when you look after something and someone appreciates it and buys it.