All singing printer

gixer1

Ok, need a compact printer for home use that can print from iPads, laptop and iPhone would be a bonus too (so I guess Bluetooth connecting), needs to be colour and be able to replace the ink cartridges for less than the cost of a new printer!

Any suggestions or am I asking too much?

Regards,

Gixer

HP Envy 110 Wireless e-All-in-One Printer, AirPrint Enabled u will find it in John Lewis..

HP’s ePrint technology will allow you to print documents and photos from the otherside of the room, to the otherside of the world. Simply e-mail the printers email address, and your printer will print the e-mail and all the attachments. So, if you have an e-mail enabled phone, you’ll be able to print great photos, information from the web or an e-mail you receive - without cables.

Lol

I have an Epson Stylus all in one Wi Fi printer. Small footprint, cost about £35. Four separate ink carts that cost about a quid each on the bay.

Its a great bit of kit for my general needs and the Wi Fi lets me print from anywhere in the house, but if your into photos then the gen carts will give better results.

I have an Epson Stylus all in one Wi Fi printer. Small footprint, cost about £35. Four separate ink carts that cost about a quid each on the bay.

Its a great bit of kit for my general needs and the Wi Fi lets me print from anywhere in the house, but if your into photos then the gen carts will give better results.

Same here you do'nt even need a computer for this one and it restores old photos Sx535 wd. Best bit of computer kit we've ever bought. Was about £60.

Edited by vulpicide