My dogs and I.

ETO

very nice pics as usual ETO , even the collies are well trained

i lost my georgous collie on friday , had to have her put to sleep , missing her like crazy , stll got the 3 springers to keep me busy but it stll hurts like mad everytime i come home and shes not there

very nice pics as usual ETO , even the collies are well trained

i lost my georgous collie on friday , had to have her put to sleep , missing her like crazy , stll got the 3 springers to keep me busy but it stll hurts like mad everytime i come home and shes not there

So sorry to hear that. It's funny the imprint they make on your heart. Sadie the collie is 11 now and my best friend and I dread the thought that one day she may no longer be here.

Great pic. I love seeing packs of dogs in order. Good job ETO!

thanks for the pics you have a very well trained pack of dogs there :)

Nice pics :) Look to be well trained ! Well done :)

You'd think they were well trained but Jack (black one) has only just learned wait, Benj (blonde one) is too lazy so laying down is a welcome break for him and Pen - if you look closely at the first picture - her front feet aren't even on the floor. The OH had shouted "Squirrel" and for some reason they've decided that it is their new release word. Thank god for my fast camera! I am now in the process of teaching them that "Squirrel" is just a random word. Thank you for the kind words.

Edited by ETO

which training group do you two go to?

Would be great for my two regarding steadiness around other dogs to get them into a lesson.

Personally with steadiness around other dogs I'd work my way up. Louie went to obedience training so he learnt to focus on me rather than the other dogs - that was in a controlled environment. Where we train the dogs are running left and right, there's whistles going off, lots of things been thrown around.. But I will PM you.