Shooting hide

chrisjpainter

I use one of these pop up hide mate!

I find it plenty spacious enough for me to sit in with a fold up camping chair and all my equipment and gun - There is even enough room in it for a dog as well (If you use and take one shooting with you) It keeps me warm and dry if the weather turns and is dead easy to put up and take down again. It is quite light to carry about and takes up very little space in the boot of my car for transportation. I have even used mine for "staking out an area" while waiting for a rogue fox with the rifle very sucessfully.

The only thing that I would say against it is that it can be a little restrictive forshooting any high birds that come over and the ground pegs that came with it were a bit flimsy so I replaced them with better quality pegs (About £2.00 from any camping or outdoor shop).

It's a shame you are so far away or I would have gladly invited you to look at and try mine! Maybe you can find someone near you that has one for you to see and try to help you make your own mind up.