Best gun around £1500-2000 for game and clays?

markymark7810

The best gun for you is the one that fits best.It does help if it looks nice to but you need to be sure it fits. I have been looking at a new 686 E Evo & SV10 but have been told by my dealer that he can't say that GMK will send one to my fit which is 70mm drop at heel. Because of this I've had toto for a good second hand S 686 E with an adjustable Comb. I prefer Brownings but standard they are just to high for me. The fit and feel is your most important deciding factor.

The best gun for you is the one that fits best.It does help if it looks nice to but you need to be sure it fits. I have been looking at a new 686 E Evo & SV10 but have been told by my dealer that he can't say that GMK will send one to my fit which is 70mm drop at heel. Because of this I've had toto for a good second hand S 686 E with an adjustable Comb. I prefer Brownings but standard they are just to high for me. The fit and feel is your most important deciding factor.

Ate you sure about that? No guns have a 70mm drop at heel, Berettas are usually 55 or 60. 70 is mega low!

i was wanting some peoples opinions on which gun they reccomend as i bought a beretta ultralight gold 12g last year but find it too light for my biuld. if you could let me knwo that would be grate!

There are Beretta men and there are Browning / Miroku men. Go somewhere you can try both to see which is best for you.