Motorbike training/test

WelshLamb

Yeh. New test is two part tho.. So if you fluff the first test you've gotta still pay the second if you do it over the week..

I did mine over two weeks of afternoons, I failed the first test for clipping a cone.

Edit.. Just realised how long it is since I did my test.. It's not that 'new' anymore!

Edited by houlsby

hi bud done my test a good few years ago glad i did, done it with my uncle when he set up his company.

doing a test now is just a pain in the butt, to many stages to it. when i done mine i was i was 17 and done a A2 after 2 years i could ride anything, full licence at the age of 19. the course was over 3 days with test on the 4th day!

37091_10151225822276087_203948228_n.jpg

Edited by fletch2

I did my direct death course over 3 days but its down to the individual! I now help run CBT's to help a mate out and plus I love riding. I'm guessing that your over 24 as the rules on direct death courses have just changed?

Royal

I'm 28 :good:

Will have to phone around some local training places and see what they can come up with :D

Jeez When I did mine only 5 years ago this summer there was only really the restricted A2 test (under 33bhp) age 17+ and DAS age 21+ and none of this 2 part test ****, the EU strikes again :no:

I did the A2 only because the EU was changing the test and still rode around on a 125 for over 2 years (the 33bhp restriction only lasted for 2 years, it probably lasts for a millenium now :wacko: ), about 3 months after the restriction I got a 500 no restriction needed

I'm well above 30 (that's an understatement) and have held a full driving licence since well before the turn of the century. Currently, I believe, I can drive a moped without L plates. What other bikes could I drive and what tests would be necessary?

I believe you need to do a CBT and then you can ride 125cc with L plates, after that I would consult a expert solicitor in traffic laws to find out which test does what.