land owner permission

akm

anyone know a place in essex or kent where you can pay to hunt rabbits or other varmint with air rifles ?i know about petes air gun farm but i was told there are no rabbits left there so any information you have i will be gratefull

anyone know a place in essex or kent where you can pay to hunt rabbits or other varmint with air rifles ?i know about petes air gun farm but i was told there are no rabbits left there so any information you have i will be gratefull

yup, here you go. All these places have pests. Ring each and every one of them, or better still, call round dressed normal and use some manners.

thanks mate i will give them a call, the only thing i hope they dont expect me to eradicate the varmint because i dont have time to go shooting more than maybe 5 6 times a year thats why i was looking for somewhere where you can pay and you have no pressure in providing a certain level of varmint control.Thanks again for the info much appreciated

From personal experience if you want permission and want to keep it you need to keep the farmers happy, if they call you with a rabbit problem you go as soon as you can or some one else will i dont think once every two months in spring and summer would keep them happy

I assume OP knows that which is why he states he want somewhere that you have to pay as he doesn't have time to keep numbers down

Just go see a farmer...if you get the go ahead then don't turn up for a month or so, ask again, if they say no...hard luck