FTAO Dougy

miffy

thats better.was that 50yds :lol:

cant see the ****** running far next time :lol: will let you know i think we had better give it a while give it chance to forget :good:

Will keep on baiting.

cant go for a few days ,on nights :lol:

I'm guessing that it WON'T forget :lol::lol::lol: (would you)

p.s. it was 25 yards :lol:

Glad you got it sorted ................from experience there is nothing worst than losing zero and not knowing why :no:

Looks like you could be on for a 3 shot 1 holer :( ..............Especially as you've now gave the rifling a thorough clean :D

Incidently what did the first couple of shots do after the clean ?

Glad you got it sorted ................from experience there is nothing worst than losing zero and not knowing why :D

Looks like you could be on for a 3 shot 1 holer :( ..............Especially as you've now gave the rifling a thorough clean :D

Incidently what did the first couple of shots do after the clean ?

Ive you have seen me shoot my rifle and that group was done in under 10 seconds :lol:

If i had taken my time then a 1 holer would not have been a problem :yes:

The first shot after cleaning was slightly right and high but nothing to be concerned about :good:

p.s i know why i lost zero.......i loaded the wrong amount of powder for the bullet weight i was using ( loaded for the 75 grainers instead of the 65 grainers that i now use :no: plus the scope had been shifted 3 clicks over obviously by me but not sure why i did it, old age creeping in me thinks :yes: