Green Ford Ranger twin cab pickup truck 25l turbo diesel

12borejimbo

Im thinking of either selling or swapping my great pickup. Im a Carpenter and its done me well until now but I really do need a van. Its Dark Green with Alloys and Mud Tyres, a Chrome Roll Bar, 9 months MOT ans 4 months Tax (only advisory was slightly corroded brake pipe to rear), drives really well, full electrics, everything works, pulls well blah blah blah. I would value it between £1500-£2000. Great truck, very reliable. 192,000 on the clock, starts great, will live to 250k easily if not more. Drives exactly the same as my mates 2006 with 80k on the clock (infact mine is in better condition externally and internally)

Recently had done, new Cambelt, new brakes, full service (8K ago) New Alternator, new ignition switch, new window switches, new wipers and I have 2 part worn but plenty of tread left road tyres. I also have a perfectly working waterproof Tonnau Cover for it.

Im after a decent Transit, Vauxhall Vivaro, Renault Trafic, Nissan Primastar, Volkswagen Transporter T4 ect. Decent medium sized van.

Just a thought going through my head at the moment but if someone is wanting to do a deal, one can be done, thanks, James. post-22170-0-06096700-1360093522_thumb.jpg

Edited by 12borejimbo

Would you consider a deal in swb pajero 2.8 good condition 4 near new tyres tax and tested has lots of room in rear as rear seats are folded up was thinking of selling for £1400

Quote from 12borejimbo

"Im after a decent Transit, Vauxhall Vivaro, Renault Trafic, Nissan Primastar, Volkswagen Transporter T4 ect. Decent medium sized van"

All very Dis similar to a swb Pajero I would have thought ???

• 3 weeks later...

I am reluctantly selling my beloved Pickup Truck. This has Served me very well and been fantastic for me, I am a Carpenter and I need a Van. My friend has a Transit I can buy at the right money so a genuine reason for sale. I have owned it for 1 year and it has never let me down. I bought it needing some TLC, the bloke who owned it before me was a Marine Engineer. I had the following done, Full Serive, Cambelt Change, New Brakes all round, Full Mud Tyre upgrade, new ignition switches and window switches. I have fitted a Chrome Roll Bar and a much better Stereo and also fitted fully waterproof seat covers (1 month old had cheapies before and they where very tired).

Anyway, its Green and the bodywork is straight apart from 1 small dent in the rear quarter which was like it when I bought it. Small amount of scratches on the rear tailgate right on the corner as I have a barbed wire fence opposite my house and I have scraped it a few times, nothing major, just thought I would mention it.

Interior is good with a small tear on the drivers seat (happens after a while). Ive never noticed this as the seat covers make it look much better inside.

Mechanically it is excellent. Full Towbar and Electrics with Allow Wheels and Recip Mud Trials half worn, but still plenty of life. Really grippy in the thic stuff! Engine runs sweet, starts like a brand new truck, pulls well with good power from the turbo, when its wet if you go round the corner and put your foot down it drifts!!!! Central locking, 6 month old Sony Stereo with USB and Ipod connection. I had a New alternator in December costing £286!

I have 2 spare road tyres that are half worn with loads of tread on the spare!

MOT was in November and I had 1 Advisory, slightly corroded brake pipe to rear, Taxed until the end of April.

4WD works perfectly and all gear changes are incredibly smooth.

Mileage is 193347 and runs great. This will live to 250,000 easily. Saw one of these go on Ebay the other week for £2200 and it was owned by a building firm and had 210,000 on the clock! I really dont want to sell it but needs must. A Van is more practical for me. (SWAP?)

1 Key, lots of old MOTs and all the receipts for the work I have had done.

£2000 OVNO please inbox me. You can come and drive it to make sure you are happy and I will give the vehicle a full wash and Valet.

James.

post-22170-0-04947900-1361489479_thumb.jpg

Edited by 12borejimbo