How long did it take you ?

Sx3 clay breaker

Six lessons and paid for extra one to use car for test, 17 days after 17th birthday passed first time. I had been taken out on private land at sixteen for a month before birthday and drove every journey family needed after birthday.

Got wife through her test first time with a dozen lessons with instructor and loads of driving with me, ended up with magnetic L plates after ripping off loads arguing :lol: , same with son but without the tantrums :rolleyes:

Daughter oh well always one, had loads of lessons four different instructors,told her she was ready for her test. After lots of prompting she eventually allowed me to take her out in her car and I flipped at how little she knew. The unsrupulous instructors been taking the Michael and money.Daughter canceled her test got a good instructor recommended by friend and I made her drive me everywhere in her car, cities in rush hour country lanes in dark towns the lot, huge steep hills for hill starts,by time she took her test nothing fazed her.

Get as much time in the drivers seat as possible, practice really does make perfect.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

spending plenty of time on the farm as a youngster means i was driving all-sorts from an early age, had 3 lessons for driving a car, first was to ***** how many I'd need, second was to teach some tricks the instructor used (little sticker in the back window to line up with the kerb when reversing around a corner type thing), 3rd was an hour before the test, passed first time!

passed bike test first time too!