another fox in snow with 243

theosmith

thanks, really starting to enjoy fox hunting so much better than bunnies only just getting into it really and i know where there is plenty more......perhaps when they are gone ill have a bumper night on the bunnies

When one is dispatched another will move in to replace it...me and my mate have shot 16 in one 6 acre field and they still keep coming, but they are getting harder and harder to shoot..

cheers dolman

unsure on size of land but its my 3rd one this year so im pretty happy

i know there is others on my other shoots but usually take just a rimmie for the rabbits but might invest in a incar safe and take 2 guns and leave one in car locked up and chop and change as i feel

Palo, it's m14x 1 standard from tikka I think

Seems a pretty good mod could do with a plastic bush to stop scratches etc but seems very effiecient only a small

Bit on the overall length, and to be honest I have only fired 7shots 6 of those was to zero in the 7th christened the gun nicely

i used a laser bore sighter to get in on paper and was out 7" high 3" to the left im going to put the bore sighter on again to see where it looks in relativity now!

ammo i used was ppu 100grain and is less than 50p a shot so cant complain.....i want to start doing homeloading but at the acuracy and price i cant beat it in price, altho i do have a reciepe i can and will end up using