Gun Watch

Beretta Teknys

£700

20 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Kettering, Northamptonshire
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, -, 28" barrels
006 004 002

Description

Excellent example of a little used Beretta Teknys in 20gauge. Weighs in at 6lb but being an auto can handle decent cartridges without beating you up. Selling purely to finance a Browning over/under I've got my eye on but will be genuinely sad to see this go.

The gun comes in the original blue Beretta hard plastic case with full set of chokes and oil etc.

This gun would have been honestly described as mint but on removing the tape that had been protecting the butt stock ready for sale it picked up a couple of small bits of the finish next to the recoil pad (pictured) they really aren't that bad but need mention.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Sitsinhedges. Message them here

This is my gun as mentioned in this thread http://forums.pigeon...3-keep-or-sell/

I've seen a nice Browning I fancy so decided to sell this one, or if it doesn't go no harm done :good:

I bought it a couple of years ago and on stripping it for a clean the usual places that show wear marks were virtually untouched, it had hardly been shot. I suppose I've probably put 1000 cartidges thru it since as a second gun so it's a real nice example with all its life in front of it, unlike me :lol:

Reply on this thread or PM me please.

Edited by sitsinhedges