Goose Shooting Gear, Decoys etc etc...

Norrie

My decoying kit is starting to take over the house...so.....I've decided to sell it off...and concentrate more on driven shoots and stalking from now on.

1..Nets, all in decent nick.... top one is Desert Camo, 4m x 3m, couple of holes, but I'll tie wrap them before posting... middle is a sort of material real tree camo, 4mx 1.5mtr I used this in snow as it's lighter.. and the bottom one is a really good one, nylon net and waterproof DPM sort of material.5mtrs x 1.5mtr.....all for different occasions.

IMAG3398_zpsd84bec5c.jpg

SOLD.....

2..Flambeau Net bag, again massive, no rips tears or anything,

IMAG3395_zps59401c91.jpg

SOLD.....

4..Foamie Deeks, full size 11 off, in 3 stances. 2,2 and 7...with sticks, some missing sticks, must have left them in a field somewhere...

IMAG3392_zps83929bd5.jpg

SOLD....

5..Silhouette Deeks, 6 off, in two stances, c/w sticks.

IMAG3391_zps502b468b.jpg

SOLD.....

6..Flambeau Shell Deeks, x 12, in three stances..all in great nick, hardly used these actually.

IMAG3388_zpsfa6fffc8.jpg

£80 posted. Sold pending the usual.

7.. Full Body Deeks, with "wobble " motion... :) Work and look great..can be broken down easily for transporting..

IMAG3386_zps384c15f8.jpg

£35 posted. Sold pending the usual...

BTW, All deeks are Pinks...as thats what we get mainly in the area I shoot...

Will also be getting rid of most of my pigeon stuff too, going to concentrate on driven shoots with the shotgun, and deer stalking with the rifle from now on.. :)

First to reply on here, followed by a PM, gets any of the items.

Any legal method of payment accepted.

Edited by Norrie

Sprry guys, been chatting all day to Pete...will go clear my inbox... :)

Geez, I had stuff going back to the day I signed up on PW in my inbox....LOL...all gone now chaps, plenty room...will still be in the order you messaged me in..:)

Edited by Norrie