another enjoyable day

bongaanie

yester my self and fen boy went to one of my perms yes rape feilds when we got to the feild there was a few woods on it so we set up as far as pigeons go well not great the odd one now and again (long intervils) but it was not just about the shooting .A good chat was had and we had a hawk hover riight infront of us it was that close i good have counted it breast feathers really nice to see ,after getting there at 7:30-8:00 and it now beeing about 14:00 wewent to look elswere found a feild with gabages there were loads of sticks with tape flapping in the wind .but pigeons were droping in so to all oyu farmers sticks with flappy bit on the end dont work . But this feild was close to the road so on looking we went found barren land just soil oh and a few pigions so we set up and said we would give it an hour now beeing 15:00 .they were coming now still only 1 and 2 but more regular we were there till just before 5, T end total was 15 between us 6 on the rape and 9 on baren land so not a good day but enjoyable day and the dags got a bit of a run and very litttle work and we shot a few .It is not allways about how many you shoot but as long as you enjoy ur self ,so i just want to say thanks to fen and the dogs for a enjoyable day sorry we did not get any more.I cant menion my misses in this topic and i had a (feeeeeeeeeew)

As you say Nathan , its not all about the amount of birds .

It was nice to catch up again and was a enjoyable day none the less , also its not often I come back from a day out with more kit than I took so thanks again for that .

Hopefully it will not be so long until we can get another day sorted.