Had a good couple of hours shooting

Thought i'd have a go at the local corvids this afternoon............. So got the Beretta Urika out of the cabinet, grabbed the cartridge belt and put on my camo jacket and wandered out of the back door onto my permission :)

Decided to put out a couple of full body rook/crow decoys and hide behind a bit of farm machinery......

I had a lot of interest in the decoys from the local jackdaws and had a couple in the first 10 mins :)

The Jackdaws were added to the plastic decoys to increase the decoy pattern, but suddenly i saw movement out of the corner of my eye............... it was a fox looking to munch my decoys!! As the fox was only 15 feet away i dropped it with a 30gram no6 cartridge :)

So within an hour i'd had 4 jackdaws and a fox :)

The jackdaws kept coming in to investigate the decoys and after another hour i'd had another 6 - so my tally for today was 10 jackdaws and a fox :D

I picked up most of the jackdaws i got but couldn't find 1 that had dropped into hawthorn bushes.........

Daz

post-7267-0-79959200-1368474096_thumb.jpg