cheap shottie for sale

scotland rifles

due to being ripped of on the purchase of a scope. on another site.

I have to sell this to help sort myself out with another scope.

12 bore o/under, in good condition (not mint), single trigger, ejectors, 1/2, 1/4 fixed chokes. 28" barrels, straight comb [OK for left or right handed shooters.] it is a nice light rifle and great to shoot.

i got it from baz on the BBS, but i can't remember if it was of Italian/ Spanish make [maker is unknown at this time ]. shoots as sweet as a nut.

comes with 500 plus rounds of ammo and a nice old gun slip, and a set of snap caps.

cash on collection/meeting point.

bottom rifle here, > http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7704/picture005et4.jpg

£250,ovno. SOLD TO PETE.

BOB.

thank you.

bob.

sorry lads,

SGC holders only please. thank you.

HI bob, where in Hants are you, my 16 year old grandson is interested in your gun. He has £200 he has saved from is beater money. ?

Pete

hi pete,

im in tidworth sir. but i can't let it go for less than £240 cash, with all the carts bag and caps. as i said i got ripped of on a scope deal. and i need a new scope for the centre fire,

i also had someone on here who was interested, and i am not sure if he still is or not,

bob.

HI bob, where in Hants are you, my 16 year old grandson is interested in your gun. He has £200 he has saved from is beater money. ?

Pete

hi pete,

im in tidworth sir. but i can't let it go for less than £240 cash, with all the carts bag and caps. as i said i got ripped of on a scope deal. and i need a new scope for the centre fire,

i also had someone on here who was interested, and i am not sure if he still is or not,

bob.

Hi Bob, if gun still available you have a deal at £240 cash if you can wait until Saturday, as that is the first time I can meet up with you. You can contact me butchdickason@aol.com if we have a deal to sort out a meeting point and time.

Cheers

Pete :good:

you got a deal Pete,

i have saturday of so seems a good time.

if you can call me on this number 07841 966411 and hang up. this is a HOME OFFICE number so i can then see what number to call you back on, (don't worry i'm a tag man. don't panic i just work funny shifts)

please call this number after 0930 am and no later than 1500 hrs, and we can go from there mate.

bob.

• 4 weeks later...
A pleasure to meet you Bob. Thanks for the deal, PJ is still in the dark, I am looking forward to giving him the gun on Christmas morning. I WILL keep in contact and let you know how he shoots with it.

Thanks again

Pete

:good::lol::no:

Hi Bob, Happy Christmas to you and yours. Peter had no idea about the gun, so the subterfuge worked.

The look on his face on Christmas morning was a picture and he still has a grin from ear to ear. :( :o ;)

Thanks again for the deal.

Cheers

Pete