spanner for disc set strikers

landlord

can anyone point me in the direction where i can purchase a spanner to remove the three hole discs used to retain the strikers in a ugartachea sbs.i have searched gunsmith supplies and various other tool suppliers but no luck so far.would appreciate any help.

many thks for fast reply,had a quick look and the only item i can find with 3 pins is described as a "bushing" tool,is this what you mean?.

have you had any experience with ordering stuff from the states?.

The second item down for $19.95 is the 3 pin one part no 590-017-003WB 3-Pin Tool

I have bought from Brownells on several occasions - I have actually bought the 2 pin version of this. Very good service - but usual delays in UK customs - and may or may not have to pay VAT. Depends on what customs feel like. There is an 'official threshold' below which you don't pay, but I have found that sometimes its above - and you don't get charged.

What I can't say is whether it will fit a Ugartechea. The Americans seem to call disc set strikers 'bushings'. You use them in a socket.

Put a little grease on the face, press a piece of paper on it you have a direct copy of the hole centers .Transfer this to your steel and center punch through the paper get some one to weld the drill bit shank through the hole cut it of with a small dremmal disc and repete this with the other holes.

Sorted

Deershooter

Edited by deershooter