New gun

fse10

Brought a Baikal stealth 410 last week put 100 shells though it already on magpies. WOW what a great little gun so light point able nice to shoot with out ear plugs, find myself taking this out more then my 12g semi my have a look at the Mossberg 500 hushpower next.

Must admit i wish i had gone for the mossberg but they were waiting on new stock & i went in in with a fist full of cash always a bad idea to let me loose in a gun shop with a few quid in me pocket :innocent:

where did you get it from?

when I was searching for my mossberg 410, everywhere were quoting january, I told eastern sporting to hold one for me (which they didn't) but their loss, they were asking £599, I walked into essex gun and got one new for £499

picked up a yildiz o/u 410 yesterday so the wife could have a shoot over our woods, although I reckon I'll get some use from it too

are you using sub sonics with it or standard carts?

Got stealth from essexgun they only had a youth 500 410g went to the saddlery & gun room only had 12g 500 hushpower which i thought was to heavy, popped in to john forestry none in stock so back to essexgun for the stealth £367 new. Using standard 3in 19g plas wad as did not have any fibe wad in stock.

Regards Paul.

Edited by fse10

where did you get it from?

when I was searching for my mossberg 410, everywhere were quoting january, I told eastern sporting to hold one for me (which they didn't)

my mistake, it was not eastern, lol, I must be getting old