Best wind up / practical joke???

bazzab

Showed my old man this thread and he especially liked the one with the horn from the fire fighters and he told me a prank they used to play on the young firefighters when he was in the brigade

They all used to lay their boots with trousers over them so that if they got a callout they put the boots on pulled up the trousers and away they go, they used to hide the young guys boots and replace them with old but similar ones filled with concrete. Then they would set the fire bells off as they would if there was a callout but everyone would be in the know apart from the young lads. They would all be in the fire engine revving and shouting at the young lad to get their finger out its a call come on till the lads were panicking what to do with these concrete filled boots, I'm sure he has a gold mine of pranks but has always said he won't tell me incase I follow him into the fire service and then it spoils the old hands fun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we were about 15 bein naughty drinking cheapo cider in the local park,a 'friend' crushed X20 out of date (by 18years) laxatives into another friends bottle of cider,for the next hour or 2 he was complained that his cider tasted 'bitty' we said he must have dropped the cap on the floor and some dirt must have gotten into his bottle,anyways he dissaperd for some time and came back with a long streak of brown stuff on the back of his tousers,he states he fell into mud and quickly ran home.

From then on everyone kept a close eye on their drinks

I don't know how I did it without him noticing but me and a chap at work were laying a floor.

He always wore tennis shoes with very soft soles.

I was screwing down a plywood covering and he was following with filler, filling the screw heads.

We were both on our knees but he was kind of sat on his shoes leaving the sole of his shoe pointing up.

I managed to put a screw through the sole of his shoe and into the floor............(right at the toe of his shoe)

I couldn't believe I had done it without him noticing, so I did the same to the other one as well:-)

I then asked him to go into the hall way and get something:-) as he tried to stand his feet didn't move and he lunged foward knocking over a tub of pva glue which spread across the floor, which he then landed in cos his feet were stuck fast:-)

I once bought a rubber snake from a toy shop as it looked very realistic. By christ i got my monies worth from it in the years to come.

First victim was my aussie flat mate. I turfed it in his bed one night when he came in steaming. The fact that we were two floors up didnt stop him epically over reacting and smashing his swede into the bed side table.

Second victim was an enviro nut nut on a site in east london. We were preparing to lay a piling mat but the area was still being checked for reptiles. There were lizzard mats all over the site so i thought it prudent as their van arrived to slip it under one and watch from the cabin. The poor lass lifted the mat and wailed like a chuffing banshee, needless to say we were in hysterectomys.

The third victim of note was my boss on the same contract. I left it under his desk one night not thinking for a minute that he'd fall for it. I came in the next day and all seemed normal. I rolled back in my chair for an eyeball and it wasnt there. Assuming the cleaner had removed it i thought nothing of it. A few days later a mutual friend was down for a pow wow whilst the guv was at lunch. I asked him whether chris had mentioned a snake. There was a sharp intake of breathe and he said "was that you?". It transpired that his bp was through the roof. He rolled in at 0530, mug of tea in hand, pulled out his chair and recoiled with such vigour that he nigh on broke his elbow on the metal filing cabinet to his rear milliseconds before showering his saville row suit with earl grey.

It was a good while before he saw the funny side.

One you can all try is to peel a single thread from the edge of a length of gaffer tape. Stick the sticky thread across the bonnet of a car to create a realistic looking scratch. Stand back and await reaction :)

Nick

One you can all try is to peel a single thread from the edge of a length of gaffer tape. Stick the sticky thread across the bonnet of a car to create a realistic looking scratch. Stand back and await reaction :)

Nick

I fit range cookers for a living and they can cost anything up to £15000, I was working on a site and a cooker approx £12000 was being fitted, and the builders on site thought it would be funny to do this on the cooker................only the customer got there before I did and as the builders were the only ones that has been on site, they got torn a new one:-)