just a thought

stoogey

some speil to mull over..

It's a problem with range shooting from the bench, you stand once and take many shots, if your not 'pointing' at the target your learning to shot 'off' your true line.

(true line being the 'shooting true/dead center line up' etc, the line up is the stablest posision you can stand and look at the target, that line is from your best eye part that allows you to see best in a direct 'there at it', the gun scope and target then becomes nothing, its a line from your eye to where the pellet lands..you put the gun inbetween, find it and reep the benifits).

when your free walking about you tend to sort of go to on line and the gun comes up already there basisicly, if your already there thing is is always off, then you'll never find it, a visious curcle thing.

if your always to the same side or same height, could be as silly as a shoe has warn down, e.g. from driving, one sole wears quicker than the other.. could be the stock needs a shaveing.. or just plain old you hot out of bed the rong side/or got off line some other way... slept weird on an eye etc..

finding it is pritty much the the precurser to shot placement in old money turms lol....(it is the shot placement with a couple other parts..not the other way round)

and yes, even a at full prone..if your not up behind the gun looking right at the target...strangly enough your average reduces.(i.e. on your true..as in your individual head eye body shoulder legs etc's shape being at that point where least error can occur, or later where no error occurs).

hense setting your sope releif at the right height to the right shape stock to suit you basicaly, anything else is makeshift and average..and how good you can get with sort of a comuneral gun set to averagly allow the average person to ermm..shoot averagly..if you get my drift.

(average is only half way there..you fit to the gun that fits to you where you put it to...the 'where' and 'to' is where the pellet lands, which is 'shot placement' which is 'everything')

i've taken a fair bit of flack over the years for various misenterpretasions of what or how i've said it, but at last its here.. the final answer...which is why and what i'm saying with things like 'what has it got to do with any one else' i.e. they arnt shooting it, you are, if you dont learn to, they have oodles of fun telling you how 'not to shoot it your self' (dont misconstrude that as dont listen to good advice etc), it's all relative to getting your mind to first absort the new 'skill' and the new 'body sets', etc...i.e. learning.

it's what you can do without the helpful barracking and misleading 'helpers' that steal your time in years, something you can never buy, or go back and get.

yu follow the yellow brick road lol..stage 1 stage 2 stage 3.. if you learn it in the rong order (the order that yourself needs it to be in, not at the convenience of fancy magasines and A holes)..

the only way you learn what your way is is to get out and do it...time in, effert made, and best unhindered.(there isnt a thought word for aim, its auto 'feel' auto reflex'...instinct....intuision a few bits that add up to a nano second of brain activity and huge chain of nerve endings fireing as smooth as needs to be..lol

the other bits i mension are nature..spacial awarenes, by this i mean everything 'feild crafty' everything in turms of the land and its well being,(but most of all understanding yourself) realising the land sustains you, and has done for for many a generasion, when it didnt most died basically (including the untouchable city dwellers in arm chairs).

it's knowing what and why your shooting and ultimatly 'your understanding'... or metofirically 'why your shot placement'. Its a FOOL who kills himself by killing his thing he lives on..

thats me dun..i cant word it till your there, by which time my wording is boring because yu know.

signing off on the heavey stuff now lol..

have fun.

ffff...

some speil to mull over..

It's a problem with range shooting from the bench, you stand once and take many shots, if your not 'pointing' at the target your learning to shot 'off' your true line.

(true line being the 'shooting true/dead center line up' etc, the line up is the stablest posision you can stand and look at the target, that line is from your best eye part that allows you to see best in a direct 'there at it', the gun scope and target then becomes nothing, its a line from your eye to where the pellet lands..you put the gun inbetween, find it and reep the benifits).

when your free walking about you tend to sort of go to on line and the gun comes up already there basisicly, if your already there thing is is always off, then you'll never find it, a visious curcle thing.

if your always to the same side or same height, could be as silly as a shoe has warn down, e.g. from driving, one sole wears quicker than the other.. could be the stock needs a shaveing.. or just plain old you hot out of bed the rong side/or got off line some other way... slept weird on an eye etc..

finding it is pritty much the the precurser to shot placement in old money turms lol....(it is the shot placement with a couple other parts..not the other way round)

and yes, even a at full prone..if your not up behind the gun looking right at the target...strangly enough your average reduces.(i.e. on your true..as in your individual head eye body shoulder legs etc's shape being at that point where least error can occur, or later where no error occurs).

hense setting your sope releif at the right height to the right shape stock to suit you basicaly, anything else is makeshift and average..and how good you can get with sort of a comuneral gun set to averagly allow the average person to ermm..shoot averagly..if you get my drift.

(average is only half way there..you fit to the gun that fits to you where you put it to...the 'where' and 'to' is where the pellet lands, which is 'shot placement' which is 'everything')

i've taken a fair bit of flack over the years for various misenterpretasions of what or how i've said it, but at last its here.. the final answer...which is why and what i'm saying with things like 'what has it got to do with any one else' i.e. they arnt shooting it, you are, if you dont learn to, they have oodles of fun telling you how 'not to shoot it your self' (dont misconstrude that as dont listen to good advice etc), it's all relative to getting your mind to first absort the new 'skill' and the new 'body sets', etc...i.e. learning.

it's what you can do without the helpful barracking and misleading 'helpers' that steal your time in years, something you can never buy, or go back and get.

yu follow the yellow brick road lol..stage 1 stage 2 stage 3.. if you learn it in the rong order (the order that yourself needs it to be in, not at the convenience of fancy magasines and A holes)..

the only way you learn what your way is is to get out and do it...time in, effert made, and best unhindered.(there isnt a thought word for aim, its auto 'feel' auto reflex'...instinct....intuision a few bits that add up to a nano second of brain activity and huge chain of nerve endings fireing as smooth as needs to be..lol

the other bits i mension are nature..spacial awarenes, by this i mean everything 'feild crafty' everything in turms of the land and its well being,(but most of all understanding yourself) realising the land sustains you, and has done for for many a generasion, when it didnt most died basically (including the untouchable city dwellers in arm chairs).

it's knowing what and why your shooting and ultimatly 'your understanding'... or metofirically 'why your shot placement'. Its a FOOL who kills himself by killing his thing he lives on..

thats me dun..i cant word it till your there, by which time my wording is boring because yu know.

signing off on the heavey stuff now lol..

have fun.

ffff...

P****d ?