New guns

deerhunter26

Good evening everyone hope you are all well, I was looking for some help with a couple of old shotguns I've just brought, I was wondering if anyone could tel me the age and rough value of them both, they are both in pretty good condition with the tiniest of pitting inside the barrels, the first one is a BSA side by side 12g serial number 14696 the second is a laurona side by side 12g serial number 68964 I can't attach the photos as they are too big but can email if anyone can help. Thanks in advance

You've given me the equivalent of saying 'I have a Red Toyota 4x4, what is it worth?' - I have have a guess but without pictures/ more detail you won't get far.

To be honest you've included so little infomation I'll take a wild guess, 90% of the guns that fit into your description will sell between £70-£250.

That's a fair point but to be honest there isn't very much more info I can give without knowing what I'm looking at there is a few other numbers and bits on the guns but its mainly cartridge size I think I can't see a model number or anything like that, I can email pics if it will help

its a sad fact that old sxs guns of the standard that you have are fast becoming worthless.i have a couple of old English ones but as for any value they are not really worth any great amount i paid under 200 for both of mine only really bought them for keepsakes.