My little collection

L.R.S

Just a picture of my 3 guns.

Top one is my HW100 in .177 which I have been using for the last 3 years to get rid of rabbits at my permission.

Just got my FAC and SGC 2 weeks ago so got a Browning A bolt Gold Meddalion .22 rimfire which is the middle gun,this fires sweet and does really good groups at 75 yards.I just love the woodwork on this rifle.It has accounted for 10 rabbits already.All taken between 40 and 60 yards.

The bottom one is my Kestrel side by side 12 bore.I got it 2 days ago from a friend.I used it under his supervision a few months ago for the first time and fell in love with it after getting a few rooks.Just need to get down the clay ground now and get some practice in.

001.jpg

Hi Paul.The side by side is the only shotgun I have shot so dont know what an over and under is like.I hope you get your Shotgun licence quicker than I did.Mine took 5 months.But it was worth the wait :)

Ollie I have a FAC.The 22 rimfire Browning is on it <_< .I just got a 17hmr to get now.I been looking at the cz,but am in no hurry at the moment.On my FAC I have 22 rimfire,FAC air rifle and 17hmr all with slots for Moderators