Fly troubles

Not sure if this is outta place in this section but thought i would share with you guys..

We have 5 chickens 2 ducks and a turkey this time of year we always get harassed by flys and our kitchen leads out to our garden which means most the flys come outta the garden and into our kitchen which is just unhygienic but we wash down the yard every day and try keep the mess down to a minimum but after a little research i bought two red top fly traps off line and there awesome! Ill post a picture later if theres any interest into this topic but i couldnt praise them anymore they have cought hundreds of flys.. Just thought if anyone was having problems with flys then i would say buy one!!

Thanks for reading and all the best

As you can see lots and lots of dead flys.. They have to be kept outside and make sure there not right outside back door because these are now beginning to smell as you would expect but i honestly cant believe how good they are mine took a couple days to get going think the 3rd day was when they started filling up quick try put them in sun light because they give off more of a smell.. Let me no your results :)

post-21428-0-59701300-1373718727_thumb.jpg

post-21428-0-79572800-1373718737_thumb.jpg

Theres a tiny mesh cone on the inside which spirals down and gets smaller at the bottom theres a hole bug enough for a fly.. Once they past that point its bery hard for them to fly back out.. And theres a smelly water at the bottom which they land in and will drown.. No there not but they last for a good few thousand flys i would say.. And there not that expensive..

Sorry for spelling on my phone..